Skip to main content

Voices In My Head

I realized today that I have stopped 

living life,

I am literally trying to get to the next day,

just living in the thought of tomorrow.

I am not living, I am waiting.

And trouble is I don't even know what I am exactly waiting for.

I am Kind of afraid what it might be for.

I don't even know when I started,

Where I am Now,

But I still remember the words that keep playing around.

I am not in the stage of Sadness, Nor Weakness;

Which I tell to myself,

But What about the deep Journey of my life,

Which I don't want to share.

There was a HOPE, and Only Hope;

Which Could Make A Person, I wanted to Be.

Too many things in my head, 

But I recall few things everyday like,

"Looser Promise But I Commit"

"I warn you, We both can never be together"

What it is that makes these Quote so special,

I try every-time to forget but;

It's 7 years 0 months 12 days;

 

But here I am now, Everyday;

Thinking the same thing again and again. 

I am not weak, nor I will go and die. 

Death is easier, Life is even worse. 

I do things now, where I wish to make other smile,

Finding my lost smile somewhere in them. 

If that makes me live, it's fine to me. 

Hoping someday will come, when i can say;

I don't need to pray, 

Since, Only time I felt myself was the day: 

 I first Saw myself, Finding things where no one could get;

Living a life where Journey mattered to me more than Just A Day.

_Yaitsmebibek


Comments

  1. Well done dai. Its really profound and I can relate to some of it.������

    ReplyDelete
  2. You matter in this world and you should know that ..Love yourself and keep moving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous person. Lovely wishes, will remember :)

      Delete
    2. I don't get why you see yourself as any less of a person who deserves happiness ..I just don't..Don't let your feelings for those who don't care consume you ..You deserve good things and it starts within you

      Delete
    3. I dnt see that way. Nice that you see that side of me here. Positivity draggs me out but at times, i get carried away with few things. #cantblame been a part of it somewhere in past. :

      Delete
  3. You'll survive losing anything except yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing is sure
    that one should
    Just live
    n see...

    one day,
    his past days
    Either of
    sorrow or joy,
    it will go away

    So just catch the moment and do what makes you happy �� ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts will be Appreciated

Popular posts from this blog

"Spot-Light" πŸ‘€

How do you feel? When you know you'd fit, But fate can't see it fit to let her find you. Then you go,  Now remembering her, with his book of her truth,  A chronicling of his past right next to you. When you have been together for like an year seemed like decade, Like the pictures on your phone!  Like the way your heart wants what life won't give! Like the belief to be together but destiny planned something else. "Fate is Cruel, Fate is the Worst. Fate doesn't see WHO YOU ARE ."                          Chances are dirt. Chances were never my thing, If I am the Blame, l et me suffer and sacrifice until the candles ends with no flame. I don't believe in second chances and I never did,  I'm not asking for another chance and I never will. Now A few feet away from her, She finds you, She looks at you, Surprising you, Shocking you, "She finds it amusing, your heart is so engulfed,  So quick and then IT WAS OVER ." What felt like an eternity,  You&#

"Accidentally Met"

Meeting you was something unexpected as it seemed, πŸ‘« But Deep Inside It wished, Had it been long ago? It was out of the blue, but it wasn't Ordinary. TODAY IS 7th July- "First Day I Met" 'Has this happened to you?'  You meet someone unexpectedly,  and having no clue how much they’d mean to you in the future.  How the path of two strangers crossed,  And how it has changed and affected your life so much.  And how an accidental clash of worlds,  was the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happened to you?  Well, It didn't happen to me, But I can feel it. Like a meet of "SRK" and "PRETTY" from VeerZaara; If You haven't watched the movie, I feel Sorry for you! You have missed one of best love story. I wish I could bring back everything as the way it was supposed to be, Just you and me. The meeting was awkward, But I had a smile, 🌝 as stupidly as we met first. Recalling the days in the flashback, Those crying, fighting  sessions o

first day i met you

The first day i met you, I was an awakard Seventeen year old, transitioning from high school to college, with the fantasies of the love i would find, and the friends i would make. the first day i met you, it was july seventh, as funny we first talked on April first, With the three months of talk just was awkward but exciting to meet, the smell of the crisp air in that morning, still remember senseless dress of mine, with two Dairymilk packets, bought from the pocket money I saved, waiting in front of Kathmandu Mall, thinking Who just Waved? SORRY, I don’t quite remember the dress,  As the presence was felt with your big, Innocent Smile and the Teeth braces, Made me feel so Worried and hard to believe;  Everything was all childish, felt like am I the One? “Told myself, See Yourself” Had a wrong Belief, why was that I myself couldn’t accept myself? the first day i met you, Only thing I had in my mind,  “She is like princess, How can she be mine?” Only thing I felt, Only thing that I was