Skip to main content

"Accidentally Met"

Meeting you was something unexpected as it seemed, 👫
But Deep Inside It wished, Had it been long ago?
It was out of the blue, but it wasn't Ordinary.
TODAY IS 7th July- "First Day I Met"

'Has this happened to you?' 
You meet someone unexpectedly, 
and having no clue how much they’d mean to you in the future. 
How the path of two strangers crossed, 
And how it has changed and affected your life so much. 
And how an accidental clash of worlds, 
was the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happened to you? 

Well, It didn't happen to me, But I can feel it.
Like a meet of "SRK" and "PRETTY" from VeerZaara;
If You haven't watched the movie,
I feel Sorry for you!
You have missed one of best love story.

I wish I could bring back everything as the way it was supposed to be,
Just you and me.
The meeting was awkward, But I had a smile, 🌝
as stupidly as we met first.
Recalling the days in the flashback,
Those crying, fighting  sessions of feeling like ignored,
Those surprising visits,
Those waiting outside of your college,
Those walking and dropping back to your home,
Those teasing of my name being on "Bicycle Mechanic Shop", 🚲
Those singing songs for you, I remembered,
"Teri Shirt da Button"-Sonu Nigam; ♯ 🎻
Being my favorite, and feels every now and then to listen,
with same feel, same excitement and feeling of being as glisten.

Today,
After looking into your eyes, you walked away,
But all I wanted to say was how I now understand,
The "falling in love" Metaphor of 'Hazel Grace'
(Only when I found the moment to be true, I realized;
It was just being a part of a today's dream)😂

I think you have found someone special, When you meet them for the first time,
And It feels like you are just picking up from where you left off,
You look at them and tell yourself, "Where have u been?",
Maybe the day will come someday, ፨
When I can tell myself,
Destiny does support us only when we truly believe in it.

Otherwise, Why would destiny write us together? ⍣
And Not Let us go from my memory, since it wasn't meant to let go.
Maybe this feeling was to never let go,
Maybe It was in destiny to write this poem, "Accidentally Met",
Maybe It's not us who should have control on it,
Hence, So I keep it on destiny and see where it goes, 
and how The "Story of my life" is played on "Cassette". 💿
 

_yaitsmebibek


 

Comments

  1. Some people just cross our paths to teach some lesson 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we wonder how our life would have been, if that one thing didn't happen. 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be boring i guess. Sometime, we need a kick in life and these moments provide us one. #Agreed!

      Delete
  3. Wow such a nice thought of expressing feeelings ....awesome keep going ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. We meet so many peoples but we connect to very few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if u both are destined to be together, u will be.
    Until then cherish those memories, make them ur strength and keep going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your beautiful words. Yes, doing the cheerishing work. Enjoying time :)

      Delete
  6. Someone literally came on my mind 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful collection of words
    touched..


    ReplyDelete
  8. best ever feeling to connect with stranger for the first time, that awkward moment,shyness.
    oh wow! well written!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts will be Appreciated

Popular posts from this blog

"Spot-Light" 👀

How do you feel? When you know you'd fit, But fate can't see it fit to let her find you. Then you go,  Now remembering her, with his book of her truth,  A chronicling of his past right next to you. When you have been together for like an year seemed like decade, Like the pictures on your phone!  Like the way your heart wants what life won't give! Like the belief to be together but destiny planned something else. "Fate is Cruel, Fate is the Worst. Fate doesn't see WHO YOU ARE ."                          Chances are dirt. Chances were never my thing, If I am the Blame, l et me suffer and sacrifice until the candles ends with no flame. I don't believe in second chances and I never did,  I'm not asking for another chance and I never will. Now A few feet away from her, She finds you, She looks at you, Surprising you, Shocking you, "She finds it amusing, your heart is so engulfed,  So quick and then IT WAS OVER ." What felt like an eternity,  You&#

first day i met you

The first day i met you, I was an awakard Seventeen year old, transitioning from high school to college, with the fantasies of the love i would find, and the friends i would make. the first day i met you, it was july seventh, as funny we first talked on April first, With the three months of talk just was awkward but exciting to meet, the smell of the crisp air in that morning, still remember senseless dress of mine, with two Dairymilk packets, bought from the pocket money I saved, waiting in front of Kathmandu Mall, thinking Who just Waved? SORRY, I don’t quite remember the dress,  As the presence was felt with your big, Innocent Smile and the Teeth braces, Made me feel so Worried and hard to believe;  Everything was all childish, felt like am I the One? “Told myself, See Yourself” Had a wrong Belief, why was that I myself couldn’t accept myself? the first day i met you, Only thing I had in my mind,  “She is like princess, How can she be mine?” Only thing I felt, Only thing that I was