Skip to main content

[SISTERS' but yet no siste®]

The ones who do not have sister know the importance of having one,
It is sad that the ones who are lucky enough to have them,
\•Ignore their importance•/
"Sisters, They are someone who care for us;
Sisters, They are someone who make us realise how good we are;
Sisters, They are someone who fight with us and still stay messed up together everytime like 'Tom/Jerry';
Sisters, They are someone who smile with our smile and laugh with our laughter.
|She is someone we can't live without,
. . . . . . . . . .she is everything|๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜˜


You are always ready to help your friend,
and look for every opportunity to make your siblings feel low.
*For my sister who is not biologically my sister,
*For my sister who has helped me through so much,
YOU, the beautiful creature who has time and time again to hear my stupid story, has been there with me when no one else was there, and always been my strength at my weaknesses.๐Ÿ˜€


*For my sister who is not legally my sister.
You, who has been more maternal and has shown me more love than my own mother ever has, who has made me realize how good I am when the whole world thought me the worst,
YOU, who has loved me more than I love myself.๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŽ‰

*For my sister who’s favorite type of alcohol is *****.
You who drinks it not because you love the taste, but because you drink it for the punishing bitter taste of it.
YOU, who drinks it to forget your father who never really acted like a father.

*For my sister who starves herself every day because her mother told her that she would prettier if she was thinner.
YOU, who is the most loving person I know, that does not think she is worthy of love.
YOU, the most empowering person I know, who cannot empower herself right now.

*For my sister who is currently very far from me serving at hospital, caring others health more than her own's. ๐Ÿฃ
You look so thin and fragile among the blankets and IV tubes. If you were conscious right now, you would say that you look like a lesbian in your hospital gown. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

|~For the teenage girl who has seen more of hell than she has heaven, and still manages to be an angel to everyone she meets~|

"*For my sister who is not in any way, shape or form related to me.๐Ÿšถ
YOU have been more of family to me than I will ever know.
Remember, ONE LAST THING, that no matter where destiny takes us, you will always be remembered with same innocent outside at same time wildness inside."๐Ÿ˜
I am with you forever,
-No matter how much we fight,
-No matter how much I ignore,
-No matter if I don't show much love or talk rudely and hurting you sometime,
-No matter if you find an idiot prince,
-No matter how deep you fell,
-No matter if your life seems to be paradise or hell.
•...Love you my life, Keep smiling, My cute little "bunu"...• ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š

    @yaitsmebibek

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts will be Appreciated

Popular posts from this blog

"Spot-Light" ๐Ÿ‘€

How do you feel? When you know you'd fit, But fate can't see it fit to let her find you. Then you go,  Now remembering her, with his book of her truth,  A chronicling of his past right next to you. When you have been together for like an year seemed like decade, Like the pictures on your phone!  Like the way your heart wants what life won't give! Like the belief to be together but destiny planned something else. "Fate is Cruel, Fate is the Worst. Fate doesn't see WHO YOU ARE ."                          Chances are dirt. Chances were never my thing, If I am the Blame, l et me suffer and sacrifice until the candles ends with no flame. I don't believe in second chances and I never did,  I'm not asking for another chance and I never will. Now A few feet away from her, She finds you, She looks at you, Surprising you, Shocking you, "She finds it amusing, your heart is so engulfed,  So quick and then IT WAS OVER ." What felt like an eternity,  You&#

"Accidentally Met"

Meeting you was something unexpected as it seemed, ๐Ÿ‘ซ But Deep Inside It wished, Had it been long ago? It was out of the blue, but it wasn't Ordinary. TODAY IS 7th July- "First Day I Met" 'Has this happened to you?'  You meet someone unexpectedly,  and having no clue how much they’d mean to you in the future.  How the path of two strangers crossed,  And how it has changed and affected your life so much.  And how an accidental clash of worlds,  was the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happened to you?  Well, It didn't happen to me, But I can feel it. Like a meet of "SRK" and "PRETTY" from VeerZaara; If You haven't watched the movie, I feel Sorry for you! You have missed one of best love story. I wish I could bring back everything as the way it was supposed to be, Just you and me. The meeting was awkward, But I had a smile, ๐ŸŒ as stupidly as we met first. Recalling the days in the flashback, Those crying, fighting  sessions o

first day i met you

The first day i met you, I was an awakard Seventeen year old, transitioning from high school to college, with the fantasies of the love i would find, and the friends i would make. the first day i met you, it was july seventh, as funny we first talked on April first, With the three months of talk just was awkward but exciting to meet, the smell of the crisp air in that morning, still remember senseless dress of mine, with two Dairymilk packets, bought from the pocket money I saved, waiting in front of Kathmandu Mall, thinking Who just Waved? SORRY, I don’t quite remember the dress,  As the presence was felt with your big, Innocent Smile and the Teeth braces, Made me feel so Worried and hard to believe;  Everything was all childish, felt like am I the One? “Told myself, See Yourself” Had a wrong Belief, why was that I myself couldn’t accept myself? the first day i met you, Only thing I had in my mind,  “She is like princess, How can she be mine?” Only thing I felt, Only thing that I was