Skip to main content

Do you know me?

You talk a lot about me,
You are Brilliant, You are Smart.
You are the best in the business, I accept!
Do you really know me?
You say me a coward, You say me a loser, 
You say me Ugly, You even say me a Womanizer.
You call me names or assume we're the same but,
Do you really know me?
You say I've never done anything wrong.
You believe because I don't want to fight you I'm not strong but,
Do you really know me?
Further more if you knew me, would you even see?
My struggle to figure out who I'm trying to be,
You call me lazy and say I always try to avoid class,
But my reason are legitimate and you'd know If you bothered to ask.
Do you really know me?
You criticize what I do and don't do, say and don't say,
Never bothering to realize to wonder why I am this way.
And all the while you go on about how you are a leader,
Even though you follow others because its what most people do.
Do you really know me?
You can't be a sheep and still lead, not that you ever tried,
But I think there's more to you to tell the truth,
So I ignore all the insults you throw my way.
Do you really know me?
I'll take a few mean words cause I can see,
That maybe you're in your own pain
and that is why you try to hurt me.
Only thing that annoyed me is with no reason.
Do you really know me? 
#AnswerWithReason!
I'll never be the hypocrite and do the same,
Because i admit even though I know your name,
I don't really know you or what your going through
And unlike a certain someone I'd never assume to.
.
.
.
You know me now, yes I am the Guy!
With Only Question I have,
DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME?

                                                                                                          _yaitsmebibek


Comments

  1. Literally I enjoyed n loved this one.Its relatable...

    N
    'I think you think you know me' sounds good ��������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts will be Appreciated

Popular posts from this blog

"Spot-Light" 👀

How do you feel? When you know you'd fit, But fate can't see it fit to let her find you. Then you go,  Now remembering her, with his book of her truth,  A chronicling of his past right next to you. When you have been together for like an year seemed like decade, Like the pictures on your phone!  Like the way your heart wants what life won't give! Like the belief to be together but destiny planned something else. "Fate is Cruel, Fate is the Worst. Fate doesn't see WHO YOU ARE ."                          Chances are dirt. Chances were never my thing, If I am the Blame, l et me suffer and sacrifice until the candles ends with no flame. I don't believe in second chances and I never did,  I'm not asking for another chance and I never will. Now A few feet away from her, She finds you, She looks at you, Surprising you, Shocking you, "She finds it amusing, your heart is so engulfed,  So quick and then IT WAS OVER ." What felt like an eternity,  You&#

"Accidentally Met"

Meeting you was something unexpected as it seemed, 👫 But Deep Inside It wished, Had it been long ago? It was out of the blue, but it wasn't Ordinary. TODAY IS 7th July- "First Day I Met" 'Has this happened to you?'  You meet someone unexpectedly,  and having no clue how much they’d mean to you in the future.  How the path of two strangers crossed,  And how it has changed and affected your life so much.  And how an accidental clash of worlds,  was the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happened to you?  Well, It didn't happen to me, But I can feel it. Like a meet of "SRK" and "PRETTY" from VeerZaara; If You haven't watched the movie, I feel Sorry for you! You have missed one of best love story. I wish I could bring back everything as the way it was supposed to be, Just you and me. The meeting was awkward, But I had a smile, 🌝 as stupidly as we met first. Recalling the days in the flashback, Those crying, fighting  sessions o

first day i met you

The first day i met you, I was an awakard Seventeen year old, transitioning from high school to college, with the fantasies of the love i would find, and the friends i would make. the first day i met you, it was july seventh, as funny we first talked on April first, With the three months of talk just was awkward but exciting to meet, the smell of the crisp air in that morning, still remember senseless dress of mine, with two Dairymilk packets, bought from the pocket money I saved, waiting in front of Kathmandu Mall, thinking Who just Waved? SORRY, I don’t quite remember the dress,  As the presence was felt with your big, Innocent Smile and the Teeth braces, Made me feel so Worried and hard to believe;  Everything was all childish, felt like am I the One? “Told myself, See Yourself” Had a wrong Belief, why was that I myself couldn’t accept myself? the first day i met you, Only thing I had in my mind,  “She is like princess, How can she be mine?” Only thing I felt, Only thing that I was